We found the Great Reality deep down within us. In the last analysis it is only there that He may be found.
Arch to Freedom is a structured FARR accredited recovery residence rooted in the 12-Step approach to recovery as we help our clients to create a new and healthy fellowship. The development of life skills like budgeting, resume building, job placement, physical activity and personal integrity are also extremely important. We are here to help teach and hold our clients accountable to the recovery process while integrating these necessary life skills. We look at the individual, then work together to set and achieve positive goals. At Arch to Freedom, we have an abundant and supportive community that will challenge and help our clients to become healthier and productive people. It is our mission that our clients have a challenging, nurturing and fun experience.
Some of our unique services include...
- Resume Building and Interview Skills
- Weekly Group Meditation
- Assist with Social Services including food stamps
- Abundant alumni community
- Support with transportation to job interviews, meetings and important appointments.
- Bi-weekly alumni events
- Biweekly workshops such as Breathwork therapy, Reiki, or Guided Meditation
- 12 step big book study every other week
- We provide a high quality bike to each client that needs one, and service them regularly
- Intensive weekly accountability group
- 1 on 1 case management
- Therapeutic adventure outings
- 24/7 staff
SAMHSA.GOV – Substance abuse services, resources, and treatment locator.
FARRONLINE.ORG – FARR certifies and sets standards of excellence for recovery residences in the state of Florida.
SOBERNATION.COM – Online community of people in or seeking recovery from addiction.
DETOXLOCAL.COM – An interactive and fun-to-use drug guide. A periodic table of 55 different substances.
THEFIX.COM – Addiction news, blogs, articles, and research.